router bits

I know that Whiteside router bits have been rated high in reviews. I was wondering how Rocker Router bits compared to Whiteside. Is Rocker bits as good as or nearly so as Whiteside? Does anyone know who makes the Rockler bits?
Paul T.
http://www.USENETHOST.com 100% Uncensored , 100% Anonymous, 5$/month Only!

No. Whiteside bits are heavier, and they're noticeably sharper.
That said, for hobby-level work, the Rockler bits should do just fine. They're good bits, not bad at all. They just aren't Whiteside.

Sorry, no idea.