Router Bits

They have a section about shipping to the UK & OZ.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Hi Lew Yeah,I checked them out but their shipping cost was high along with some of the bits I'm interested in. This guy on ebay seems to be the lowest shipping cost at $15, alas sometimes the problem is you get out bid by another bidder. I can only go upto a certain amount, after that it wouldn't be economical to buy it at a higher price.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby