Router Bits

Page 2 of 2

FWW did a test with router bits and basically how many feet before they started having chipping problems or total failure.Whitside was the best.Maybe someone can come up with what issue #. I buy whiteside unless I think I wont use a particlar bit often.Allways 1/2" shank.

Is this the one?
Fine Woodworking - July/August 1999 - #137
ROUTER-BIT MATCHUP
by Anatole Burkin
We put 17 brands of straight bits to the test      - The right carbide affects a bit's quality of life
(Found with http://www.taunton.com/cgi-bin/artresult-fw.cgi )
-Don
--
"What do *you* care what other people think?" --Arline Feynman