Router bit supplier

I'm creating several Shaker style flat panel cabinet doors. For the stile and rails I am planning to use a tongue and groove joint.
The stock is an actual 1 inch thick. The plywood panel can be either 1/2 inch or 5/8 inch.
Is there a tongue and groove router bit set that can handle 1 inch stock and a 1/2 or 5/8 inch panel? If so, where?
Everything I see is for 1/4 inch panels with 3/4 inch stock.
Thanks,
Ted

Look here:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)03166407/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1_etk-tools/104-1446155-5935119?v=glance&s=hi&n"8013
There's shims included in the set you use to adjust to whatever thickness wood you're using.
-AD
I really like these guys for bits:
<http://www.ballewtools.com/ Good prices, excellent, family style service, and a large product line.
Ask for a catalog, it's a lot better than the web site. <G> They also send one with every order.
Barry