Router Bit Suggestions for Molding

Hi all,
I'm making interior Plantation Shutters for the house and I need to frame the windows as part of squaring them up. Since most of the shutters will be stained Spanish Cedar, I have to mill the molding myself. Plus, my installation scheme requires that the stock be thicker than typical molding (about 1"). The end result will be similar in effect to simple door frame moulding, about 2" wide.
I want a profile that provides a nice finished look, but not too busy. Some of the panel raising profiles look promising, and even a larger Roman Ogee edge bit might work, but ideally the profile would stretch further across the face of the wood (1" cut radius?).
If I choose a panel raising bit, I might need to steer towards the verticals, because my router is only 2.25 HP (PC 890).
There are probably much better ways to express what I'm after, but I'm a relative newbie and by wooddorking vocabulary is weak.
I'm doing the entire house so I'll be running a fair about of stock on the router table.
All suggestions and advice welcomed!
Tom
Tom, I have a 2.25 router and I use 3 diameter raising panel bits without a problem. You must reduce the router speed, so if you have variable speed just reduce the speed and do it in several passes. Works well for me..
Daniel