Router bit storage

Posted my scheme for storage in A.B.P.F. instead of A.B.P.W. in error.
Well that's just great nospamBob.
Now if you would tell us what the initials stand for, that would help. Also, why don't you post it to right group. It shouldn't take but a second.
Bob

The acronym can't be deciphered for you until you give the secret handshake. Also, I haven't received your monthly dues this month, Bob! I'm about to send out Tony to break your kneecaps.
(Before the uniformed think I'm nuts, remind yourself that THIS IS A JOKE! I HATE making disclaimers like this, but there are some out there who don't follow the Wreck closely)
dave
Bob Davis wrote:

Bob Davis wandered in from the void and babbled something like:

Almost anyone familiar with Usenet would know that it stands for alt.binaries.pictures... I'll let you figure the rest out. ;-)
Knowing these acronyms, along with not top posting, are requirements for membership here. <g>