Router Bit set query

Folks -
I am looking for a set of router bits for doing rails and stiles for doors, also bits for raised panels. With the profusion of brands, I am out of bandwidth. Personal recommendations? Anything I should stay away from. Any feedback based on personal experience would be welcomed.
See prior post regarding holiday greetings, or not, depending on your personal belief system(s)
Ever,
John Moorhead Lakeport, CA
No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message.
CMT worked great for me.
-- "Shut up and keep diggen" Jerry

doors,
"john moorhead" writes:

doors,
<snip>
Until they prove they don't deserve it, CMT will get my business.
HTH
--
Lew

Do you have the old CMT bits, made by the company now know as Jesada, or the newer version?
Bob McBreen - Yarrow Point Washington
Whiteside,
They're the best, cheaper and made in the USA.
www.librawood.com
Myx

Very happy with my Freud door set. One thing I did find was that the panel-raising bit was way too big to fit through the hole in the router table, even with no insert fitted. I had to make a false table top from 1/2" ply. No big deal, but I'd check up on that.
Cheers
Frank

doors,