Router bit for plywood edge

Hi Everbody
In some magazine (either FWW or Woodsmith), there was an article about edges on plywood. There was one part about a router bit set that routs a convex profile on the plywood, and a matching convex shape on hardwood, for a virtually invisible joint.
Anybody know what I'm talking about? Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks!
Whoops -- matching conCAVE shape on hardood!

edges

I have an alternative that might work for you.
I put a hardwood edge on an MDF router table top using a 45 deg. chamfer bit. I created a groove on the edge of the MDF (routed vertically). I then made the hardwood pieces with a 45 deg. matching point to insert into the grooved edge of the MDF. It made a good gluing surface and worked well for me. I think my approach would work well with plywood.
After writing the above I looked for the article you were looking for and I think I found it in FWW No. 166 (Dec. 2003), page 32. They talk about a Burgess Edge System in that article. It uses 2 router bits to mate the plywood and the hardwood. Thet can be found at www.burgessedge.com.
Are these what you're looking for?
http://www.eagle-america.com/html/catalog/productGroup.asp?id34518
HTH

edges

http://www.burgessedge.com /
Kim
Not exactly what I was looking for (the ones I saw were convex/concave, not right-angled), but that will do just fine!
Thanks!

convex
Eagle America has a v-shaped edger bits - not too expensive
What you saw in the magzine was http://www.burgessedge.com /
And the Burgess solution is pricey but nice
John

I looked at both of them. It seems to me that the one with the V shape would be better for glue up. Just put in some glue, add the edge, and use masking tape to hold it in place until it dries. I think the convex/concave set leaves the possibility of the edge rotating while you try to tape it. Anybody have any experience with this?