Router bit for bolection moulding

I'm doing a bunch of woodworking for a bedroom renovation, including some simple inlaid panel wainscotting. What I want to do is dress up the panels with bolection moulding. It also goes by other names like "rabbeted panel moulding" and "panel inlay moulding".
Here's an example: http://www.annandaletimber.com.au/inlay.htm
Specifically I'm looking fort a face profile like BO-6, BO-58 or BO-230.
I'd like to cut this moulding myself but I've been unable to find a router bit, or bit set, that will do it. The closest I've been able to find is a Freud bit:
http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUM 6-897
But the profile's too flat.
Does anyone have any tips on how to cut moulding like this? I have a router table and 3hp router (no shaper or moulder).
--
Steve Manes
http://www.brooklynrowhouse.com
On 15/02/2007 1:33 PM, Steve Manes wrote:

Seen these?
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&pT889&cat=1,46168,46177&ap=1
Hi Steve!
Multi-profile molding bits might cut the deeper mouldings you are trying to get. Many makers with variations on the theme...
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&p3087&cat=1,46168,46177&ap=1
Andre