Router Bit?

I'm looking for a router bit, sort of like like a flush trim bit or a rabbeting bit, which would have an interchangeable bearings to vary the depth of cut. Specifically I need to have bearings larger than the diameter of the bit, so that if the bearing rides on the pattern, the workpiece would be trimmed proud of, rather than flush with, the pattern. For "bonus points", I's like the cutter to be a shear cutter versus a straight cutter, for the cleanest cut.
I know I've seen this bit, but I can't find it on the web. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanx!

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&p0124&cat=1,46168,46180
They also come in sets but I doubt you will find a set with an 'oversize' bearing to allow the work to be cut proud of the pattern. But you could buy a big bearing.
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid876
I sound to me like you're looking for a set of collars for your router.
gus wrote:

Pretty hard to beat these here: http://www.infinitytools.com/departments.asp?dept 90 I have one of their rabbeting bits that came with a set of bearings. The bit cuts beautifully and I can use the bearings on other bits I have too. Good quality and good prices.
Bruce
There is a bit called "overhand trim bit" which may be what you are looking for.
Try this link for starters:
http://www.routerbits.com/cgi-routerbits/sr.cgi?1149009980_22582+36

Try this http://www.routerbits.com/cgi-routerbits/sr.cgi?1149009980_22582+37 and http://www.routerbits.com/cgi-routerbits/sr.cgi?1149009980_22582+84
I recently used this 1/2" bit with 5/8" bearing for triming an ebony spline 1/16" proud on a bread board top Joe

You, that's what I want to do!! Thanx
What are ya building? I making a Greene and Greene end table based on a Darrell Peart plan