Router adapter to allow use of Porter Cable collets on any router

If anyone has a router with a substandard collet system, e.g. the Hitachi M12, my friend Phil and I have come up with an adapter that uses a 1/2 inch shank which goes in your present collet and accepts Porter Cable collets at the other end.
Eliminate the need for sleeves which have a tendency to slip.
If anyone would be interested in this let me know. Right now there is only a prototype (which I can email you a photo of) and we want to see if there is any interest before doing a large run.
Kevin J. Morgan <>
The Long Island Woodworker's Club @ /