Rousseau router lift

Already DAGS and (surprise to me) could not find any comments from here about the Rousseau router lift: http://207.97.200.213//index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID 27
So, anyone have experience with this machined wonder? TIA. -- Igor
http://207.97.200.213//index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID 27

Not familiar with that lift, but it does look like a solid construction.
I see it is made for the medium sized routers. If you have a big 3+ hp router it probably is not going to work.

It looks the same/similar to this one.
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&cookietest=1&&offerings_id 777
UA100
igor wrote:

It is a Jessem Rout-R-Lift by the look of it. I have a Jessem. Nice lift at a great price, but intended for a PC 690 or similar small routers. I went through 3 before I got a good one, and even at that I had to re-drill and re-tap the levelling holes as they weren't drilled completely through. The unit uses 2 shafts/bearings and a threaded lead screw. I haven't had problems with slippage, or backlash. Adjustment is very easy. The screw is 16TPI, so just zero the bit, then crank the handle up to the nearest 16th, and adjust it up or down to the desired setting. I've cut some dovetails with it and find it accurate and (more importantly) repeatable.
They are made in Canada and I paid about $189CDN.