Rough wood sources in Alabama

Hello all, Does anyone know where I can purchase rough cut lumber in or close to Alabama?
Thanks,
Ronnie
Ronnie Aldrich wrote:

Where are you in Alabama? I live near Decatur and get my rough and planned SYP amd Red Oak lumber at a local place. If I want it right off the saw, I can get it that way or the kiln dried lumber.
http://members.aol.com/jostnix/sawmill.htm
snipped-for-privacy@camvideoproductions.com (Ronnie Aldrich) wrote in message

Try this website, they are located in central Al off I65 http://www.hardwoodweb.com/company/hinc.cfm

Try this website, they are located in central Al off I65 http://www.hardwoodweb.com/company/hinc.cfm