Rough sawn White Oak available in NE Kansas

A gentleman in lawrence kansas is selling white oak for $1/bf. 8 ft lengths.

I have no affiliation. I just purchased about 80 bf from him and he mentioned he really wants it out of his basement so pass the info along. He has about 450 bf left.

Email me at rob at hairydogbrewery.com and I will give you more info (I will not post his contact info to usenet).

Please use an informative and clear subject in your message since I probably won't recognize your name and may just delete your email unread, treating it as spam.

Reply to
Rob

Will he ship?

-Rick