Rough framing resources

I'm planning on building a nice wooden shed. I'm not a rough carpenter, and know little about framing.
Can anyone recommend decent websites or books on residential framing and roofing? I have the Taunton shed book, but I'm looking for more generic framing and roofing information to help me complete my own design.
Thanks! Barry
My library has some of the same books on their shelf that I have on my shelf. Building Smal lBarns, Sheds & Shelters by Monte Burch or Designing and Building Your Own House Your Own Way by Sam Clark are two titles that can give you some ideas. Here is a link to one of my pole barns. I built another little 12x12 run in shed for one of my older horses. Nothing on that little project. http://brookridgemorgans.com/ourpolebarn.htm

Jim B.

There have been a lot of framing articles over the past few years in the Fine Homebuilding magazine, also from Taunton. See what you can find at your local library.
By the way, may I offer a personal warning regarding scope creep and 'nice wooden sheds'? It is pretty easy to let things get a bit out of hand, if one is not diligent. An 8'x12' shed need not have double glazed windows, glass paneled doors, lights and power inside and out. It ceases to be a shed, and then is known in, technical terms, as a 'garden folly'. DAMHIKT.
Patriarch
Found this one in a thrift shop, but it's great.
"Carpentry and Building" Harry F. Ulry, 1966: Howard Sams & Company Library of Congress Catalog Card Number 66-29074
Just located it on half.com for 75 cents. http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid 85932692&domain_id56&meta_id=1
Go to Half-price books and look for the books on roof framing. Mine is titled Roof Framing by Marshall Gross ($22 new). You will need a calculator capable of square root, trig functions and at least one memory. You COULD get fancy with a shed roof, more than a basic gambrel with gables at each end, but I cannot imagine why it would be necessary. Walls made from 2x4 finger-jointed studs 16" o.c. should hold it all up unless you intend to store in the loft above the work space. Get the Taunton framing book while you're there.