http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/29717/watch-the-preview-of-tommy-macs-new-woodworking-show
Good to see ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/29717/watch-the-preview-of-tommy-macs-new-woodworking-show
Hope we get to see it in Houston.
Leon wrote:

Couldn't find it in Pittsburgh on comcast but we just got Woodturning Workshop, not to be confused with Woodturning Techniques that went away some time ago...
--
Jack
Got Change: Now CHANGE IT BACK!

Doesn't premiere until October.
MJ

BUT ... call your PBS affiliate and ASK them if they plan to carry it.
If they don't, then ... ask them if they might change their mind.
Seriously. Maybe they're on the fence ... and ... WOULD take a gamble on the series, if only some of their locals chimed in.
I met Tommy and Eli, last month, and toured their shop ... and ... talked ww with them, and ... talked a LOT about their upcoming show.
I think they've got a HUGE hit on their hands. It's a really good blend of all that's been done before, PLUS ... a new direction that should make most of us quite happy :-)

No PBS on Dish. :-(
On 7/25/2010 12:28 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

In So Cal I get several PBS stations on Dish including KCET, KOCE, KLCS, and KVCR.

None here. My CBS, NBC, and Fox come our of SF or NYC (they dropped Atlanta for NYC, for some reason). No PBS or ABC (wouldn't pay for it anyway).

Direct TV dish has PBS. Are you on Dish Network?

Dish Network.
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 19:08:43 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote

From what I understand "Rough Cut" is put on by WGBH Boston (sound familiar?). Our local PBS carries a few shows from this station and I'm hoping they'll fill the previous occupant of this time slot with the new show. -Bruce