Rotary tool collet nut

I have a "Professional Woodworker" branded rotary tool (Homier I think) that has the collet nut missing. The Dremel collet nuts are smaller than the shaft on this tool. Anyone know of a source for this collet nut or another brand tool that may use the same size? Thanks!
--
Mr.E

snipped-for-privacy@totally.invalid wrote:

Just guessing but euro folks have an 8mm shank on some of their router bits. Some US market routers have an 8mm collect included or as an available accesscory.
charlie b