rotary gun rack

Page 2 of 2
On 26 Dec 2006 08:06:46 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Robert makes a good point above, if you are doing a search, sometimes searching for the item you are after using a synonym will resolve your problem if you have no luck with your original search criteria (i.e., revolving rather than rotary).

On 26 Dec 2006 08:06:46 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I'm not a pro by any stretch of the imagination, but my first half dozen projects were just from a sketch of an item in the store. Yes, I've use plans on occasion, but a ruler and note pad can get what you need in many cases. I've even scaled from magazine photos of products.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Exactly. I guess people just vary in reverse engineering ability.
Pete C.
| I've even scaled from magazine photos of products.
Geez - I've been stonkered just trying to picture a rotating gun. Are the magazines stationary or do they rotate too?
Morris Dovey wrote:

The magazine is stationary and the rotary gun is belt fed.
Pete C. wrote:

You've got it wrong the barrel is curved to the horizon so when you fire, the high powered ammunition spins in a circle ;-) Charles
Chilla wrote:

Corkscrew stabilization?
Pete C.
Morris Dovey wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M61_Vulcan
--
There are two kinds of light--the glow that illuminates, and the glare
that obscures.
Pete C. wrote:

Please, rather better than that I hope! It's a good while since I needed to tar a piece of good cabinetmaking.
On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 04:10:48 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@spam.invalid (cheoreomacv) wrote:

I own a Springfield 1903 A3, a Winchester Model 12, an oldish Ruger 10-22 and a Colt 1911.
If I put them on something that spun around it would confuse the hell out of me.
Y'all oughta decide what you like to shoot and put them in a decent gun case.
with a lock
Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)