Rosewood plank floor finish

I have just finished installing 4" South American Rosewood plank flooring. I am looking for suggestions of what to use for a finish. The area has moderate traffic. It will be used as a office / hobby room. But does have a bath vanity that is used. Also will be used in a hallway going to this bonus room. Here are 5 possibilities that I am looking at. Would like some feed back..

1) Orange dewaxed Shellac. 2) Orange dewaxed Shellac, finish with 2 coats of high % Tung / Varnish blend. 3) 2) Orange dewaxed Shellac, finish with 2 coats of pure Tung Oil. 4) High % Tung / Varnish blend. Thank you.
Reply to
Jerry Perkins