Rosewood board bowed. What to do?

    I have a 15"x15"x7/8" rosewood board planed and sanded     that has subsequently started to bow along the grain.     I kept it under weights for 2 days and is now flat.     The board will be the top of a small table that uses     no screws, nails or pegs. Pieces are cut and hammered     into place. I am worried that the table top might     start to bow again. Any suggestions on how I might     prevent this? Thanks.
On 8 Sep 2003 17:57:00 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@u.washington.edu (V. Nagarajan) wrote:

it. rosewoods are oily and they are slow drying and acclimating.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes