Rosewood board bowed. What to do?

I have a 15"x15"x7/8" rosewood board planed and sanded that has subsequently started to bow along the grain. I kept it under weights for 2 days and is now flat. The board will be the top of a small table that uses no screws, nails or pegs. Pieces are cut and hammered into place. I am worried that the table top might start to bow again. Any suggestions on how I might prevent this? Thanks.

Reply to
V. Nagarajan

sounds like it is not dry yet. best to wait as long as possible before you use it. rosewoods are oily and they are slow drying and acclimating.

Reply to
Steve Knight