Rosette cutters

Just bought a Rosette cutter arbor & cutter head.........never used one before, Any advice/suggestions regarding RPM, adverse conditions etc. It just looked like i needed one more toy for my Delta drillpress...thanks in advance.
I've never used one of these but I'd have to think you'll want to use a very slow speed. Check out a drill press speed guide for the proper setting for the biggest forstner bit shown and then go perhaps even a little slower than that, would be my guess.