ROLLING ROUTER TABLE

http://www.motherearthnews.com/library/1996_June_July/The_Rolling_Router_Table
Another of the Mother Earth News specials. Personally I would never make anything like this. Waaay too low for me to use comfortably, for one thing; would take up way too much space for another; and lastly, I made my present router table a lot faster, with a whole lot less fuss, and am very happy with it.
JOAT The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just gets more media attention.