rojek combination machine

has anyone any experience with the Rojek combination machine and how does it compare with the mini max combo machines? thanks
Gary,
I read a review about 6 months ago on the multi machines. The article may have been found through a link from one of the manufacturers sites? I believe the Robland X31 was rated best for quality and accuracy. I have seen a Rojek in person and was impressed.
Craig
www.vintagetrailersforsale.com