Rogers News Groups

Page 2 of 2

WillR wrote:

newsgroups in my area. So far, quite good. Seven bucks a month to read all the wonderful stuff (and a great deal of drivel) from you folks: priceless.     zorp,     jo4hn
Add pictures here
βœ–
jo4hn wrote:

Drivel? Drivel you say? Where? lol
-- Will R. Jewel Boxes and Wood Art http://woodwork.pmccl.com The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.” George Bernard Shaw
Add pictures here
βœ–
At <http://www.usenet-provider.com/ the highest rated service reviewed was newsfeeds.com and they said:
Newsfeeds’ multiple server setup might be a little confusing to the old-school Agent user who is accustomed to just one server – I know because I was that guy. But Newsfeeds really hits a grand slam with their multiple servers. Once I took the time to get settled in with Newsbin Pro and my new Newsfeeds premium plus account, I found that my speeds had more than doubled, the file retention was awesome, and the completion perfect.
I have Nesbin Pro. Because of these two reasons, so far, I think I'll be looking into this. I have used Agent. I am using OE at the moment. For one thing, yenc is automatic with things liek Newsbin Pro.
Add pictures here
βœ–
1a.m on the 16th, and alls well. If you don't here from TO in the morning, good luck, and be sure to read all my posts.
Add pictures here
βœ–
bent wrote:

Yeah -- well when It stops we'll know we've been "Rogered"...
-- Will R. Jewel Boxes and Wood Art http://woodwork.pmccl.com The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.” George Bernard Shaw
Add pictures here
βœ–
WillR wrote:

Check the Globe and Mail for an Interesting Rogers Story... http://globeandmail.com /
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20051217.wxcellphone1217/BNStory/Technology /
------------- How a terror group cloned Ted Rogers' cellphone
A customer's dispute over her hefty bill helped uncover the ability of radicals to duplicate the phones of Rogers executives
By PETER CHENEY
Saturday, December 17, 2005 Posted at 2:15 AM EST
From Saturday's Globe and Mail
A journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step — and so it was that law professor Susan Drummond's long, strange trip into the world of wireless security, where she learned that a terrorist organization had appropriated Ted Rogers' cellphone number, was launched by the arrival of a phone bill for $12,237.60.
-----------------------
Maybe that's why they need money.
Who paid Ted's bill?
-- Will R. Jewel Boxes and Wood Art http://woodwork.pmccl.com The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.” George Bernard Shaw
Add pictures here
βœ–

You can try one month free for, Agent Premium News (APN) (Supernews).
http://www.forteinc.com/apn/index.php http://www.forteinc.com/apn/index.php
or 10 EUR per year (annual payment) http://news.individual.net /
Add pictures here
βœ–