Roger Degner on making hollow anvils and hollow swage blocks

Here's a youtube video that I made of Roger Degner telling me how he made his hollow anvil and hollow swage block. He has made at least two anvils this way. I bought the first one he made at the Guild of Metalsmiths annual conference ("the Madness") several years ago.

Sorry that about the background noise, but, if you listen closely, the content is there.
Pete Stanaitis ---------------