snipped-for-privacy@esper.com (Dave Mundt) wrote:

Try here: http://www.toolpartsdirect.com/cgi-bin/brandgroups.cgi/delta They have exploded diagrams of damn near everything and can provide some hard-to-find parts.
--
B.B. --I am not a goat! thegoat4 at airmail.net

If what you are referencing is a hand power tool, you'll probably be SOL with Delta. Their lineage is for the stationary tools.
In the long and covoluted history that is Rockwell tools, you'd have better luck barking up another branch of the family tree and try Porter Cable. Some of the PC designs are rebadged from Rockwell's days of glory.
B.B. wrote:

    Greetings and Salutations...
wrote:

grinder...but I was kind of hoping that the fine folks there at Delta would at least point me in the right direction.     I really don't "need" the manual, as this thing is about as dirt simple as it can be, but, I DO like to get what documentation I can...     Regards     Dave Mundt

You might also try:
www.owwm.com
which is the Old Woodworking Machine web site. They have a brochures and manuals for a *lot* of old tools there.
Mike