Rockwell/Delta UniPlane

I would be interested in hearing the group's opinion of how a Rockwell/Delta UniPlane can be used.
Thanks
TMT
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

For planing the sides of wood blocks, like a lateral jointer. I think turners like them for squaring up blanks.
I know how I'd use one. I'd sell it for $600 to someone who knows what to do with it.