Rockwell / Delta Paint

Does anyone have the pigment #'s for a batch of Home Depot Delta Gray? I'm restoring a 6" jointer from the mid 50s'.
Steve
Steve McDonald wrote:

I'm not sure these are words that go together. If you are referring to the current color (colour David) being applied to Delta machines I think there's some puke involved.

In that case, there is a recipe on the OWWM site. I believe it's in the FAQ section but can't rightly say. Anyway, so you get lost there, it could be worse.
UA100