Rockwell/Delta lathe for sale

Rockwell/Delta 46-499 variable speed wood lathe with many accessories for sale. This is an industrial (450#) machine in great condition. 110-220 3/4 hp motor wired for 110. 6" over bed & 8" over gap. Turning chisel set, morse tapers, live center, 6" & 12" chisel rest, 1 1/2, 3 & 6" faceplates,compound with many carbide tipped cutters, etc.. Have pics. Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net if interestes. PA area.

Reply to
Timothy Kravatz

How much are you asking?

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Earlier in the day he was axing 25hunnert.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

That's why I asked. Did he take your advice?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Having this time not listed it with a price makes me think he's maybe overshot my advice (advise in wreckspeak) and maybe is giving it away?

Anyway, he appears to be a "post and go" having not answered your query.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Well Bob,

I'm not sure. Unisaw A100 seems to think I'm way out of range and maybe he is right? . I don't really know the value apparantly. I just know it is an industrial machine & I have pics if you would like to see them? Let me know. Mayby we can come up with something that will satisfy us both? I'm willing to negotiate a fair price. Thanks for the reply Bob,

Tim

Reply to
Timothy Kravatz