Rockwell/Delta lathe for sale

Rockwell/Delta 46-499 variable speed wood lathe with many accessories for sale. This is an industrial (450#) machine in great condition. 110-220 3/4 hp motor wired for 110. 6" over bed & 8" over gap. Turning chisel set, morse tapers, live center, 6" & 12" chisel rest, 1 1/2, 3 & 6" faceplates,compound with many carbide tipped cutters, etc.. Have pics. Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net if interestes. PA area.
How much are you asking?
if interestes. PA area.

Bob Schmall wrote:

Earlier in the day he was axing 25hunnert.
UA100

That's why I asked. Did he take your advice?
Bob

Having this time not listed it with a price makes me think he's maybe overshot my advice (advise in wreckspeak) and maybe is giving it away?
Anyway, he appears to be a "post and go" having not answered your query.
UA100
Well Bob,
I'm not sure. Unisaw A100 seems to think I'm way out of range and maybe he is right? . I don't really know the value apparantly. I just know it is an industrial machine & I have pics if you would like to see them? Let me know. Mayby we can come up with something that will satisfy us both? I'm willing to negotiate a fair price. Thanks for the reply Bob,
Tim
if interestes. PA area.