rockwell/delta 12-14 table saw

anybody know if a scoring saw attachment will fit this saw?

Reply to
bridgerfafc

Pat Barber

Pat- I think it's likely I have the same saw you have, though I think I paid a little more than you did. It came from a few miles north of you in Valley center. Anyhow, I am trying to find out about the option of retrofitting a scoring attachment to mine. were they offered in "with attachment" and "without attachment" versions or is it a bolt on accessory? if it is retrofittable, where the heck might I find one?

thanks Bridger

Reply to
bridgerfafc

It was an option on the 12/14 but I have only seen pictures of the one with the scoring saw. I assume that it would be a stone cold bitch to find "just" the scoring attachment.

Those saws haven't been > >

Reply to
Pat Barber

well, yeah.....

geeze, now I have a quest.

where to start. there should be a breakdown for it at ace tool repair, if one knew the part number.

anybody know the part number?

hoping.... Bridger

Reply to
bridgerfafc