rockwell/delta 12-14 table saw

anybody know if a scoring saw attachment will fit this saw?
It could be ordered with a scoring saw when new...
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Pat- I think it's likely I have the same saw you have, though I think I paid a little more than you did. It came from a few miles north of you in Valley center. Anyhow, I am trying to find out about the option of retrofitting a scoring attachment to mine. were they offered in "with attachment" and "without attachment" versions or is it a bolt on accessory? if it is retrofittable, where the heck might I find one?
thanks Bridger
It was an option on the 12/14 but I have only seen pictures of the one with the scoring saw. I assume that it would be a stone cold bitch to find "just" the scoring attachment.
Those saws haven't been in production for well over 25 years.(Mine was built in 04/66)
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

well, yeah.....
geeze, now I have a quest.
where to start. there should be a breakdown for it at ace tool repair, if one knew the part number.
anybody know the part number?
hoping.... Bridger