Rockwell 336 Belt Sander

Hi Group, I have an old Rockwell 336 belt sander. I'm in need of some parts and was wondering if this is the same as the Porter Cable 336? They look the same in the parts break down except mine don't have the dust bag. Thanks, Jim

Reply to
James

I bet Porter Cable could answer your question if you don't get any answers here.

Reply to
Leon

I sent an e-mail to them yesterday. I don't know why I didn't think of that first. Senior moment I guess. They seem to be happening more frequently lately. Jim

Reply to
James

Email is NOT the way to contact those folks generally.

Get on the phone.....

888-848-5175

James wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

They actually have a place in service and support were you can ask them questions that are not answered in FAQ. That's what I used. Jim

Reply to
James

James wrote: ...

And you're still waiting, right? The 800-number would know and have parts on the way already if affirmative. Sometimes the old ways _are_ still better.

$0.02, etc., ...

Reply to
dpb

Actually I received an answer within a couple of days. They were very helpful and yes it was the same. Now I can get some parts. Jim

Reply to
James