Rockwell 336 Belt Sander

Hi Group, I have an old Rockwell 336 belt sander. I'm in need of some parts and was wondering if this is the same as the Porter Cable 336? They look the same in the parts break down except mine don't have the dust bag. Thanks, Jim

I bet Porter Cable could answer your question if you don't get any answers here.
Leon wrote:

I sent an e-mail to them yesterday. I don't know why I didn't think of that first. Senior moment I guess. They seem to be happening more frequently lately. Jim

Email is NOT the way to contact those folks generally.
Get on the phone.....
888-848-5175
James wrote:

Pat Barber wrote:

They actually have a place in service and support were you can ask them questions that are not answered in FAQ. That's what I used. Jim

James wrote: ...

And you're still waiting, right? The 800-number would know and have parts on the way already if affirmative. Sometimes the old ways _are_ still better.
$0.02, etc., ...

dpb wrote:

Actually I received an answer within a couple of days. They were very helpful and yes it was the same. Now I can get some parts. Jim