Rockler Wundercoat

Anyone use this stuff before? Is this just another wipe on poly? Doesn't smell like or look like poly. Stainging my nite stands with minwax golden oak and was thinking about using this stuff over that since I have a bottle of it. Tried some on a test piece and put 3 coats of wax on top of that. Doesn't look too bad. Thanks.
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

far. The smell isn't as obnoxious as wipe on poly. The info says it has a slight amber tint and does seem to darken just a tad.
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Its also water based so it will raise the grain on the first app, just lightly sand it flat again.
John C.

course dry to the touch pretty quick, but I am wanting to put on a couple coats of wax before assembling everything. Thanks for your info.