Rockler Surefoot Clamps vs Bessey vs Jorgensen

How does the new line of Rocklers Sure Foot Bar Clamps http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&offerings_id 819&objectgroup_idC6&catidT&filter=clamps compare to the Bessey or Jorgensen equivalent.
One definite advantage that I see is the ability to extend the length easily.
However I also know that the Besseys are considered the best (and that Lee Valley has them on sale). Does anyone have personal experience with the Rocklers? Thanks in advance.
Looks like a very nice/workable design. Just one niggling item, that crank, I prefer the type that can be slid out of the way, in case of close obstruction.

http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&offerings_id 819&objectgroup_idC6&catidT&filter=clamps
I find them much better to use than the Jorgensen clamps. I will never buy another Jorgensen pipe clamp.
ks wrote:

slid out

http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&offerings_id 819&objectgroup_idC6&catidT&filter=clamps
length
that
experience

http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&offerings_id 819&objectgroup_idC6&catidT&filter=clamps
The BIG disadvantage to any clamp with an aluminum bar is that the bar flexes and bends way too easily when applying pressure. This typically leads to multiple assemblies popping out of the clamps.

ctgroup_idC6&catidT&filter=clamps
If you are asking to compare these aluminum bar clamps to a Bessey parrellel clamp (which I believe are the ones on sale at Lee Valley), THERE IS NO COMPARISION!!!!!!!!!!! The Besseys, as well as the Jorgenson's are far superior to any simple bar clamp and even more to an aluminium shallow reach bar clamp such as these. I do not see any advantage to these bar clamps and a pipe clamp. In fact, these Sure Foot bar clamps look exactly like the Rockler Sure Foot pipe clamps (except the obvious use of a pipe instead of the aluminum bar). If you are looking for parallel clamps the Lee Valley sale seems pretty decent. If you are looking for basic shallow reach bar clamps like these, get some HF 3/4" pipe clamps and some black pipe. All just my opinion, obviously.
Dave Hall

I would buy one only if I could check it first: I started to play around with them in the local Rockler shop and had problems cranking two out of the four that I tried: they felt like they were binding. Perhaps they were from an unusually bad batch.
A recent issue of Fine Woodworking had a clamp review.....I can't find it right now or I'd give you the specific issue. It categorized the clamps: pipe clamps, bar clamps, etc.