Rockler story

A few weeks ago, I ordered a Murphy bed mechanism from Rockler. A week or so after it arrived, I received a Rockler sale email with the MB mechanism for 20% or $60 off.
Being a touch miffed, I emailed Rockler with my sad story. After a few email exchanges collecting info, Chris at Rockler is crediting me with the sale savings!
I have ordered quite a bit of stuff from Rockler over the last few years, and I'll continue being a _very_ satisfied customer.

It is nice to know that they "listen". They ultimately sold me my new DP on Saturday, at a better than expected price.
Leon wrote:

They didn't listen when I told them I wasn't interested is getting spam from them every few days, around the third time I told them it finally stuck. That's one of the best ways I know for a business to tell me they don't want to see any more of my money.