Rockler site

anyone know of any problems with the Rockler site, , ,I can't seem to get there today. www.rockler.com -- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -
No go for me.

Thank you.
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -
get

SwampBug wrote:

I can't get there either... They seem to either have their web server down, or they have a bad router an Internet hop or two away from their web server. A traceroute from me dies after hop 18 (66.45.43.28).
Whatever it is, their ISP is probably working at it right now.
--
gabriel

Thank you, it appears they are having problems.
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -

get
down,

The machine is on-line.
the web-server software on it is *not* running.
Rockler has been notified.
Thanks, they put an info page up.
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -

Everything seems to be back to normal, now.
It would seem. . .thanks!
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -
wrote:

get

Enough of us nerds here - I wonder if they'd be open to a trade. We design a highly-available, failover, fully clustered site, complete with geographically dispersed data centers, and they...
...give us all DeWalt 735's...
MyDoom.A has been producing denial of service attacks starting today. this may be a reason for it.
--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland