Rockler

Page 6 of 6
On 9/19/2012 3:02 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

I have had 10 of them for a few years now. I mostly use them for holding a fresh varnished piece to keep all sides up and ventilated.

Don't go into Woodcraft. :~) Rockler is cheap by comparison.
<<snippage>>

of each pyramid...no more sliding around.
Oh...I don't use wax paper...very slippery...I use kraft paper. The router mat-stuff sticks just fine to that stuff.
YRMV
the OTHER mike
On 9/19/2012 10:34 AM, Bill wrote:

Not impressed with the kit, but don't knock that sillycone glue brush until you try it.
The spade end is great for putting glue in mortises, and the brush end spreads nicely and cleans up after itself ...
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

I love sillycone in the kitchen. The new spatulas are wunnerful.

PE is like that, too. It's nice!
-- The most decisive actions of our life - I mean those that are most likely to decide the whole course of our future - are, more often than not, unconsidered. -- Andre Gide