Rockler

You're threatening to threaten him?

A threat would involve doing physcal harm in my view. Expressing my dislike of him is hardly a threat and I believe that falls within my rights a an individual.

Welcome to the wreck, where heaping abuse on posters is de rigueur.
On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:01:32 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)

Har! That's funny. Probably true, but funny anyway.
I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. Thanks I needed that! :)
On 9/20/2012 9:01 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

You left out, where complaining, about the unknown, is common place.
On 9/19/12 5:57 PM, Leon wrote:

Exactly. Always cracks me up when people say that. Something is worth what someone will pay for it, period. I hope they are making several hundred percent on them. That way they stay in business and will still be available when I need to buy something.
Evil bastards, trying to make a profit. ;-)
--

-MIKE-

On 9/19/2012 7:09 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

More than likely they are making a few thousand percent mark up.
I was talking with the owner of a WW store near me a few years ago, he had started stocking Rockler merchandise in his store. The pair of Blue clamps used to hold a sacrificial fence onto a TS rip fence sold for about $15, 5 or 6 years ago. He me told after closing his business 3 years ago that he was paying about 15~20 cents for the pair.
On 9/19/12 7:19 PM, Leon wrote:

Good for them. What's your point?

So what? Great. They are worth what he's selling them for or he wouldn't be selling them. You think it's too much, go to China and get them made for yourself.
--

-MIKE-

On 9/19/2012 7:30 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Could he have possibly been agreeing with, and reinforcing, exactly what you said?
Have another beer, Mike. LOL
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 9/19/2012 7:45 PM, Swingman wrote:

A'yup LOL.
On 9/19/12 7:45 PM, Swingman wrote:

Done. :-)
--

-MIKE-

On 9/19/2012 7:30 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

I was just backing up buddy! LOL
On 9/19/12 7:48 PM, Leon wrote:

Crap... we're gonna have to put you in the next beer summit! :-)
--

-MIKE-

On 9/19/2012 8:13 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

I'd love to do that but I really need to go to Swingmans house when that happens. LOL I need a more personal experience. ;~)
On 9/19/12 8:18 PM, Leon wrote:

What you guys do with each other in the privacy of his bedroom, um I mean house, is your business... I don't judge. :-p
--

-MIKE-

On 9/19/2012 8:24 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Swingman does introduce me to his neighbors as his partner that he met on the internet. ;~O
On 9/20/2012 1:30 PM, Leon wrote:

Yabbut, you said you were a French model ... bahn jyour! LOL
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 9/20/12 2:48 PM, Swingman wrote:

I just threw up in my mouth.
--

-MIKE-

On 9/20/2012 3:53 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

You do that a lot ... here's the punch line:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmx4twCK3_I

LOL ...
--
www.eWoodShop.com