Rockler

To all who may be of interest, Rockler has just recently opened a store in Houston. This may be old news to some, but I just found out and wanted to pass it on.
Have you been to the store yet?

SW Freeway across from Greenway Plaza

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:06:40 GMT, "Leon"

Address
3265 Southwest Freeway Houston, TX 77027
Hours Winter Hours Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Store contact information Phone: (713) 622-6567 Fax: (713) 622-3997 Contact our store by E-Mail

Rockler is right across the freeway from the Compaq Center. Leon, in answer to your question, yes I have been in the store. They had only been open a few days and were still unloading boxes and stocking shelves. With The Cutting Edge and now Rockler both relatively close to my job, it's going to mean a lot of long lunch breaks.
Now that Cutting Edge has moved I am about 2 miles from them.