Rockinghorse/Highchair combo plans

Can anyone point me to the plans to make this combo piece. I found it online a year ago or so and since then have been unable to find them. Thanks for any help out there.

Reply to
Mike Tindall

I think what you're looking for is called a BabySitter. I'd found one place to get this plan and bought it a couple of years ago. CRS kicked in and I couldn't who I bought it from. Yesterday I received my Meisel Hardware Specialties 2004 catalog and lo and behold there it was on the bottom of page 33! Item W1200 for $12.99 Highchair, rocking horse, and play desk all in one.

On the web Goto:

on Meisel Hardware Specialties then click on "Games and Childrens" then click on "Rocking Horse Plans" it should be the first one on the list of 7. Item ID: W1200 I tried to give a direct link but had no luck.

Even if you're only making one I suggest that you make a template for the sides out of masonite. Make sure that the rocking curve is fair then use a router to make the sides exactly the same. DAMHIKT!

Good luck! ARM

Reply to
Alan McClure