rocking motorcycle

looking for woodworking plans for a rocking motorcycle.

Reply to
Terry

Sun, Nov 11, 2007, 12:59am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@frontiernet.net (Terry) doth claimeth: looking for woodworking plans for a rocking motorcycle.

Looks more like you're looking for someone to find rocking motorcycle plans for you; because a simple search will find plenty. You're welcome.

JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts?

- JOAT

Reply to
J T

I'm fairly sure I posted this awhile back. But, for some strange, and unknown, reason, I had saved the link. So, posting it before I dump the link.

JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts?

- JOAT

Reply to
J T

Um immer die gleichen Umri=DFe zu haben, hatte ich mir aus starkem Karton f=FCr jedes Teil eine Schablone mit den ungef=E4hren Umrissen der Teile ausgeschnitten und sie dann nachtr=E4glich so angepa=DFt, da=DF sie mit Schnittkanten auf die Platten gepa=DFt haben.

Who knew?

Reply to
Robatoy

Tue, Nov 13, 2007, 11:51pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) Um immer die gleichen Umri=DFe zu haben, hatte ich mir aus starkem Karton f=FCr jedes Teil eine Schablone mit den ungef=E4hren Umrissen der Teile ausgeschnitten und sie dann nachtr=E4glich so angepa=DFt, da=DF sie mit Schnittkanten auf die Platten gepa=DFt haben. Who knew?

I figure he just put the part about adapting her in to make himself sound good.

JOAT The whole of life is a learning process.

- John Keel

Reply to
J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) opin'd thus:

Uhhh . . yeah, tha's pretty cool, but . . .

. . . it rocks the WRONG WAY!

(If you go to the Aerostich factory in Duluth MN, they have a rocking horse for testing motorcycling apparel that rocks to the right and to the left so that you can be sure of the fit......)

-Don (still motorcycling -- in November!)

Reply to
Don Fearn

Wed, Nov 14, 2007, 8:03pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@charter.net (Don=A0Fearn) doth ayeth: Uhhh . . yeah, tha's pretty cool, but . . . . . it rocks the WRONG WAY! (If you go to the Aerostich factory in Duluth MN, they have a rocking horse for testing motorcycling apparel that rocks to the right and to the left so that you can be sure of the fit......)

You must be new at this. If it rocks the wrong way, you turn it. No prob. I don't EVEN want to hear why you're still riding rocking horses at your age.