rocking motorcycle

looking for woodworking plans for a rocking motorcycle.
Sun, Nov 11, 2007, 12:59am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@frontiernet.net (Terry) doth claimeth: looking for woodworking plans for a rocking motorcycle.
Looks more like you're looking for someone to find rocking motorcycle plans for you; because a simple search will find plenty. You're welcome.
JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT
http://www.wood-line.de/G/G020501.htm
I'm fairly sure I posted this awhile back. But, for some strange, and unknown, reason, I had saved the link. So, posting it before I dump the link.
JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT
On Nov 13, 3:26 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Karton fr jedes Teil eine Schablone mit den ungefhren Umrissen der Teile ausgeschnitten und sie dann nachtrglich so angepat, da sie mit Schnittkanten auf die Platten gepat haben.
Who knew?
Tue, Nov 13, 2007, 11:51pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) Um immer die gleichen Umrie zu haben, hatte ich mir aus starkem Karton fr jedes Teil eine Schablone mit den ungefhren Umrissen der Teile ausgeschnitten und sie dann nachtrglich so angepat, da sie mit Schnittkanten auf die Platten gepat haben. Who knew?
I figure he just put the part about adapting her in to make himself sound good.
JOAT The whole of life is a learning process. - John Keel
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) opin'd thus:

Uhhh . . yeah, tha's pretty cool, but . . .
. . . it rocks the WRONG WAY!
(If you go to the Aerostich factory in Duluth MN, they have a rocking horse for testing motorcycling apparel that rocks to the right and to the left so that you can be sure of the fit......)
-Don (still motorcycling -- in November!)
--
A chicken crossing the road: poultry in motion.

Wed, Nov 14, 2007, 8:03pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@charter.net (DonFearn) doth ayeth: Uhhh . . yeah, tha's pretty cool, but . . . . . it rocks the WRONG WAY! (If you go to the Aerostich factory in Duluth MN, they have a rocking horse for testing motorcycling apparel that rocks to the right and to the left so that you can be sure of the fit......)
You must be new at this. If it rocks the wrong way, you turn it. No prob. I don't EVEN want to hear why you're still riding rocking horses at your age.
JOAT The whole of life is a learning process. - John Keel