Rocking Horse Plans????

I'm looking for plans to make a couple of wooden rocking horses for grandkids. No, not for Chistmas, but for spring / early summer bithdays.

Any pointers to plans?

Thanks.

Reply to
Jim McLaughlin

Clarifcation: I've already googled ad found dozens of sources -- what iI'm looking for is recommendations from folks who have already used a set of plans for a hourse, and why they liked / didn't like the plan they used.

Thanks.

Reply to
Jim McLaughlin

built the No 109 and renovated a couple using their accessories. Very quick and reliable dekivery.

-- Geoff Beale Extract digit to email

Reply to
Geoff Beale

I have an extra one from some grizzly orders I did. Email me your address - id be happy to send them to you.

-Rob

Reply to
Rob V