Rocking Horse for planter?

I've been looking at plans for rocking horse plans that SWMBO can use for a planter. She wants to put pots of flowers from the bottom of the "neck" almost to the tail. The small (?) pots will sit even with the top. The flowers will grow and fall down both sides. I've looked at a lot of plans and have not found anything that look good. Anyone have any ideas where to look?

Reply to
Jimmy