ROCKING HORSE

http://www.woodentoy.com/horsebook/horsebookcover.html
I'm not exactly thrilled with the loos of it, but I suppose some will be.
JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net says...

look like it actually rocks very far back and forth. The structure could be designed for more stability. Nice finish though.
S.
Sun, Apr 22, 2007, 11:09pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@noone.net (samson) doth sayeth: Not crazy about form or function here. It doesn't look like it actually rocks very far back and forth. The structure could be designed for more stability. Nice finish though. Probably designed by an artiste. I think it's probqbly intended for a real little kid, while someone is right there holding the kid. You can go to the library and probably find half-a-dozen similar, but better looking, plans.
JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe
says...

You're in luck. There's a double-your-money-back guarantee for plans you don't like. Pay the man, JOAT.
B.