ROCKING DINOSAUR

http://www.bosch.de/start/media/news_0410_1_Bauanleitung_Schaukeldino_en.pdf
Personally, I think it would be a bit scary for a little kid. One would look good for the front yard tho - half hidden in the bushes. LOL
JOAT Keep skunks , bankers , and lawyers at a distance. - Unknown http://www.topeuro.co.uk/blagger/the_duel.html
It was suggested to me that kids would love this, because of Barney.
Here is my general opinion of Barney. http://impressive.net/games/barney/fun.cgi
JOAT Keep skunks , bankers , and lawyers at a distance. - Unknown http://www.topeuro.co.uk/blagger/the_duel.html
J T wrote:

Huh! Another ten year anniversary, right behind eBay's!
J T wrote:

Nah, little kids love big green doggies.