ROCKING DINOSAUR

Personally, I think it would be a bit scary for a little kid. One would look good for the front yard tho - half hidden in the bushes. LOL

JOAT Keep skunks , bankers , and lawyers at a distance.

- Unknown

J T

It was suggested to me that kids would love this, because of Barney.

Here is my general opinion of Barney.

skunks , bankers , and lawyers at a distance.

- Unknown

J T

Reply to
Dhakala

Nah, little kids love big green doggies.

Reply to
Dhakala