robots

"Mike Marlow" wrote in news:54666$44418c73 $471fb8d3$ snipped-for-privacy@ALLTEL.NET:

*snip*

I've got an idea of how to make the pointy stick, but I'll need a new tool to do so. ;-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Just think Frank your comment got more response than the joke. I guess I am a conservative and I think Republicans are Slightly more so than Democrats.

However, I did think the pig joke was just as good as mine, can't you see that marine saying "good trade sir"

Reply to
mike hide

Indeed. Now that was a perfect "guy" sorta answer.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Perhaps the robots questions were a little wooden too? hmmm.... a robot? = maybe the conversations were a little tinny? heck!, ... I'd better = cross post to rec.metalworking! ;-))

John

--=20 Remove 'spamfree' to reply

Reply to
John (aka wheelzuk)