robots

Page 2 of 2

*snip*

I've got an idea of how to make the pointy stick, but I'll need a new tool to do so. ;-)
Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

Indeed. Now that was a perfect "guy" sorta answer.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

A bar is made of wood.
And, the joke makes fun of Democrats/Liberals, so it's cool with me.

Just think Frank your comment got more response than the joke. I guess I am a conservative and I think Republicans are Slightly more so than Democrats.
However, I did think the pig joke was just as good as mine, can't you see that marine saying "good trade sir"