Robland X-31 Combo Mach. on Craigslist

I saw this ad for a X-31 combo machine on Craigslist. Looks like a pretty good deal. It is located in the Phoenix area. I called the guy and asked a few questions and it sounds like a deal. It would be mine if I had anywhere near that much cash.

fun,

Craig

cm

They're about $6K new. The shaper cutter head and knives adds another $300. If he got LT's mortising bits for the horizontal mortiser they'd add another $100 or so. If you're within 100 miles and he'll deliver it that's another $350 to $450. Not a great deal, but not a bad one for 3 3hp TEFC motors - one for the saw, one for the shaper and one for the planer / jointer / mortiser, a sliding table that makes working with sheet goods a little easier AND the joiner is 12".

charlie b an X31 evangelist

Reply to
charlie b