Robland sliding table attachment alignment

Hi all,
I just got a used Inca 2100SE saw with a Robland sliding table attachment. As far as I can tell, the sliding table is just like the one on Robland's X31 combination machine except for the way it's attached to the saw. There's a picture of it here:
http://benchmark.20m.com/articles/SurveyOfSlidingTables/surveyofslidingtables.html
I have successfully attached the sliding table to the saw, but it looks to be woefully out of adjustment. I wonder if anyone has either the installation instructions for the sliding table, or a hint at where I might find the same.
Thanks,
-- Russ
Russ:
I've got the Robland X31 - with that sliding table. How different the set up is as an Add On I have no idea. But here's how to adjust it on the X31.
http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/X31/X31SetUpInstructions/X31SetUpInstructions11.html
The eccentric bearings under the sliding table are "not obvious" adjustments that let you tune the sliding table's angle relative to the saw table top. So go over this page and the next page about them.
http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/X31/X31SetUpInstructions/X31SetUpInstructions15.html
The X31 has a dovetail miter slot which allows things to be secured to the saw table, unlike US market "rectangular" miter slots. There's a jig for aiding the set up of the sliding table which uses this attachment method. Here's the url to the "modified rail jigs"
http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/X31/RailJigs/ModRailJigs1.html
These jigs don't set the table (co-planer with the saw table top, tracking parallel to the miter slot) - but they do make things a LOT easier - the sliding table table is pretty heavy and not balanced on the rails so it wants to tip over.
http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/X31/RailJigs/ModRailJigs1.html
Not sure if these jigs will work on an Inca.
If I can be of further assistance feel free to e-mail me.
charlie b
Charlie,
Thanks a million! That is almost exactly the information I was looking for.
The attachment I have has the older "Micro Adjuster" support system that's shown on the first link in your post, so my setup doesn't match the instrutions exactly. I also don't have the fancy Rail Jigs that work with the X31 machine. However, your instructions explain very clearly what needs to be done, and more importantly, the order in which the adjustments should be made. I think they will get me 90% of the way there.
I'll report back and let you know how it goes. Thanks again.
-- Russ