Robin Hartl - Leaves Hometime - YIKES

Page 2 of 3

She used to be sort of young and cute, but now she is maturing into a rather attractive young woman. And still fits a nice pair of jeans.
<<Time for you guys to upgrade, geez.
http://www.ctam.com/conferences/summit/2003/photos-press/2003_0720_190423AA.jpg
You'll probably be disappointed to learn that just like Robin, Paige Davis is leaving her show too. The knuckleheads in charge of programming at TLC have continually messed around with the format and concept of Trading Spaces (not to mention over-exposing it with numerous spin-offs and specials) and seem surprised that the ratings have not held up, so their solution was to fire Paige and go with a no-host format starting next season.
Lee

NOOOOO! Say it ain't so! She was one of the reasons (besides Amy) to *watch* the bloody show. ... and they are expecting the ratings to improve after she leaves, ....how?
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Lee Gordon wrote:

And they'll be surprised if they achieve a no viewer format, but won't be sure who to blame. Joe
I had this old adage on my office wall:
A Japanese Company and an American Company had a boat race. The Japanese Company won by a mile. The Americans hired consultants to determine what went wrong. The consultants said that the Japanese Company had six rowers and one manager while the American Company had four managers and two rowers. The Americans immediately restructured it's team to have three Sr. Managers, three Managers and one rower. In the rematch, the Japanese Company won by two miles - The Americans fired the rower.
Don

LOL, how sad and yet.... how true.

"D. J. Dorn" < snipped-for-privacy@cableone.net> wrote in message
Lee Gordon wrote:

http://www.ctam.com/conferences/summit/2003/photos-press/2003_0720_190423AA.jpg
Davis
WHAT?!?!?! That's 95% of the reason I watch... That and to see the crap they pump out. She looks FANTASTIC in High Definition.

http://www.ctam.com/conferences/summit/2003/photos-press/2003_0720_190423AA . jpg>>
She was the ONLY reason to watch, in my opinion! The show was too painful for me to watch, she did not make up the differance though! Greg

Yeah, she is pretty cute too.
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Good Lord, it's now Paige Davis.
FYI: In the newspaper today.. Paige Davis is leaving Trading Places. Her last episode will air in March.

Time for you guys to upgrade, geez.
http://www.ctam.com/conferences/summit/2003/photos-press/2003_0720_190423AA.jpg

You guys think she's hot?
How old ARE you guys? <G>
Barry

To paraphrase from a promo for TOH Classics, "That hurts, that really hurts." ;-)
John
Ba r r y wrote:

LOL! I was thinking the same thing... I'm too young to be in this hobby!
Larry Bud wrote:

I don't even go for the silicone-stripper blondie type, either, preferring the girl next store look. <G>
I don't get the whole Robin Hartyl thing.
Barry

It's very simple. What is better than a woman you find attractive?
It's a woman you find attractive that likes the same things you do. Obviously since there are so few woman in the woodworking industry as compared to the amount of men, when you find one, it automatically makes her more attractive than she might otherwise be.

That has the ring of "...all the girls look prettier at closing time..."
--
Chris Richmond | I don't speak for Intel & vise versa

Chris Richmond - MD6-FDC ~ wrote:

You took the words right out of my mouth. <G>
Barry
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:30:55 GMT, the inscrutable B a r r y

Just so you know why I quit drinking:
http://diversify.com/wood/6beers1.gif
It's a large animation, so wait until it loads and starts moving. (I could have done that in 1/5 the file space using Photoshop, but I didn't make the file.)
As for Robin's butt, this is my favorite pic of her:
http://diversify.com/wood/robinhartlleather.jpg
======================================================= Was that an African + http://www.diversify.com or European Swallow? + Gourmet Web Applications =======================================================
Surprised no one's posted these yet: (safe for work as far as I can tell):
http://www.sunfyre.com/paigedavis.htm
Jason