Robert's "popper" on OSWO, under water based lacquer

http://www.bburke.com/woodworking/robertsformulaphotos.html
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:03:36 GMT, B A R R Y wrote:

Barry - thanks! Any chance you have a "before" shot so we can see what Robert's formula does to the grain?
--
Art Greenberg
artg at eclipse dot net
Art Greenberg wrote:

Good idea.
I'll take a picture of the back of the panel.

Hey Barry... thanks for the credit on your site! I got a big grin out of "seeing my name in lights".
Robert
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I can put a picture, phone number, etc... if you'd like.
Just think of the celebrity parties you'd be invited to. Ask Rob! <G>

Robert
Sorry no credit on my website, but just a note that I used your magic formula on an Osage Orange bowl yesterday and it relly popped the grain and gives a nice polished surface without any buffing or waxing yet.
Thanks I'll use it also :)
Jerry