Robert's "popper" on OSWO, under water based lacquer

**
**

B A R R Y

Robert's formula does to the grain?

Reply to
Art Greenberg

Good idea.

I'll take a picture of the back of the panel.

Reply to
B A R R Y

Hey Barry... thanks for the credit on your site! I got a big grin out of "seeing my name in lights".

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

I can put a picture, phone number, etc... if you'd like.

Just think of the celebrity parties you'd be invited to. Ask Rob!

Reply to
B A R R Y

" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Robert

Sorry no credit on my website, but just a note that I used your magic formula on an Osage Orange bowl yesterday and it relly popped the grain and gives a nice polished surface without any buffing or waxing yet.

Thanks I'll use it also :)

Jerry

Reply to
A Lurker