Robert Bonomi Public Record

Wreckers behold,
Robert Bonomi
Home address: 835 Ridge Avenue #408 Evanston, Illinois 60202 H Tel: (847) 570-7224 W Tel: (312) 408-0045 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@r-bonomi.com
- Reputable Registrar
ho hum.
dave
Reputable Registrar wrote:

I am new to this particular group, but this appears to me to be a form of Internet terrorism. This guy is posting personal information, without the approval of the individuals, including their email address. At the very least it will result in an increase in SPAM.
Too bad we can't just ban him from the group.
--
--Chip
remove dots in prefix to fix email address
Chip G. wrote:

dave