Rob Sekeris' wife Relay for Life

It's hard to believe it's been 5 months since I lost my sweet, amazing man after a year long valiant battle to cancer. Last year Rob walked the victor y lap at the Relay for Life as a survivor. This year myself and my daughter will be walking in his honour and his memory.

Last year we walked and raised funds while hoping and praying for a cure to save Rob. This year we walk hoping and praying for a cure to save other fa milies from the enormous loss we suffered, perhaps your family.

I post here because so many of your honoured Rob last year while he was sti ll fighting by sponsoring us and your support meant so, so much to him. I h ope some of you will be able to honour his memory with a donation this year again. Every dollar counts.

I continue to miss Rob every moment of every day, my life will never be the same.

Blessings, Angela

personal&fr_id=12465

Reply to
angelasekeris

Thank you for asking us, Angela. It's an honour.

I know the pain will never disappear, but it will get easier to bear. Remember to laugh. I'm sure Rob would want you to.

Dave

Dave Balderstone

Glad to help. I had a close call recently with my wife. Cannot image how your life has changed.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Sun, 26 May 2013 20:28:20 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

fighting by sponsoring us and your support meant so, so much to him. I hope some of you will be able to honour his memory with a donation this year again. Every dollar counts.

Happy to help Angela. I've lost both parents and a close friend to cancer, so I understand your pain.

Dave Moore

Reply to
upscale

fighting by sponsoring us and your support meant so, so much to him. I hope some of you will be able to honour his memory with a donation this year again. Every dollar counts.

Reply to
none

Thank all of you who have honoured Rob's memory with your donations. It's s o easy to see why this place and all of you held such a special place in hi s heart, and now mine.

I will be walking a lap specifically for each of you and those past and fut ure in your lives, who will be touched by this brutal disease.

Forever missing my sweet man, Angela :(

n after a year long valiant battle to cancer. Last year Rob walked the vict ory lap at the Relay for Life as a survivor. This year myself and my daught er will be walking in his honour and his memory.

to save Rob. This year we walk hoping and praying for a cure to save other families from the enormous loss we suffered, perhaps your family.

till fighting by sponsoring us and your support meant so, so much to him. I hope some of you will be able to honour his memory with a donation this ye ar again. Every dollar counts.

=personal&fr_id=12465

Reply to
angelasekeris

I hope she wins!

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

+1
Reply to
Swingman

Yes, the chances are slim, but you can still fight. My step father had stage 4. Five years later he died of kidney failure, not lung cancer, at the age of 75. Oh, he remodeled my kitchen in the meantime.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski