Rob Sekeris' wife Relay for Life

It's hard to believe it's been 5 months since I lost my sweet, amazing man after a year long valiant battle to cancer. Last year Rob walked the victor y lap at the Relay for Life as a survivor. This year myself and my daughter will be walking in his honour and his memory.
Last year we walked and raised funds while hoping and praying for a cure to save Rob. This year we walk hoping and praying for a cure to save other fa milies from the enormous loss we suffered, perhaps your family.
I post here because so many of your honoured Rob last year while he was sti ll fighting by sponsoring us and your support meant so, so much to him. I h ope some of you will be able to honour his memory with a donation this year again. Every dollar counts.
I continue to miss Rob every moment of every day, my life will never be the same.
Blessings, Angela
http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFL_ON_odd_?pxC43756&pgpersonal&fr_id 465
Thank you for asking us, Angela. It's an honour.
I know the pain will never disappear, but it will get easier to bear. Remember to laugh. I'm sure Rob would want you to.
Dave

http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFL_ON_odd_?pxC43756&pg=personal&fr_id 465

I hope she wins!

+1
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

On Wed, 29 May 2013 22:18:29 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

Yes, the chances are slim, but you can still fight. My step father had stage 4. Five years later he died of kidney failure, not lung cancer, at the age of 75. Oh, he remodeled my kitchen in the meantime.
On Sun, 26 May 2013 20:28:20 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Glad to help. I had a close call recently with my wife. Cannot image how your life has changed.
On Sun, 26 May 2013 20:28:20 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

fighting by sponsoring us and your support meant so, so much to him. I hope some of you will be able to honour his memory with a donation this year again. Every dollar counts.

Happy to help Angela. I've lost both parents and a close friend to cancer, so I understand your pain.
Dave Moore
On Mon, 27 May 2013 02:55:19 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com wrote:

fighting by sponsoring us and your support meant so, so much to him. I hope some of you will be able to honour his memory with a donation this year again. Every dollar counts.

Thank all of you who have honoured Rob's memory with your donations. It's s o easy to see why this place and all of you held such a special place in hi s heart, and now mine.
I will be walking a lap specifically for each of you and those past and fut ure in your lives, who will be touched by this brutal disease.
Forever missing my sweet man, Angela :(